Page 73 of 252 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677787980818283123173 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 2516

Thread: One word

  1. #721
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh for crying out loud!!! If I have to read in one more thread about your fricking period I am gonna fly to Tulsa and shove a bunch of cotton down your throat! *eg*

    In the mean time, take a pamprin, put on your baggiest sweats and sit down with some salt & vinegar chips, milk duds & a coke, and find a good movie on the tube....oh, and give Ty some benedryll to knock his ass out so you can enjoy being on your period. *lol*

  2. #722
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Points above,...ONE word eh? Geez,...

    *lol*

    Makes tea for sis and rubs her temples so she can forget about her frigging period. I know how ya feeling, I always have it bad myself, too*HUG

    ice cream

  3. #723
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Deleted that dip shit post from the goat scrotum sucker and I feel so much better now!!!

    Thanks for the tea and support Susanne...8shakes my head at Robin* "Bite me Beyotch" then tosses milk duds and a can of well shook Coke your way [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #724
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    biking

  5. #725
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WoooooooooHoooooooooo,...
    There is a 4day weekend ahead and I am so looking forward to it*S

    Gonna get more biking in if its staying nice out,..

    Thinking

  6. #726
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh I am too stuffed to bike....ohhhhhhhhhhhh my tummy...too much food at work. It was a covered dish thing and I am gonna pay the price. Hopefully I can stay awake.

  7. #727
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOOH I so want to do this too!!! I need a trailer for the bike though, then I could take Tyler out with me. However since it is staying darker later now, naybe I could sneak out in the evening by myself!!!

  8. #728
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love to bike. We have so many bike trails here, its just sweet. One follows the river, from the city to one village to another and another,....
    We wanna bike to a near by lake this weekend and just enjoy the sunshine, if there is any*L

    thirsty

  9. #729
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *throws pencils at pez: Wake up*L

    springfever

  10. #730
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My eye!!!! My eye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *giggling**

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •